Starts: October 18, 2016
Registration Deadline: October 9
- Scores & Schedules
- League Info
Teams: $1,200 (includes tax and referee fees)
Individuals: $150 (includes tax and referee fees)
A $200 non-refundable deposit is required to secure a team's spot. The balance is due by the first game. Any payment received after the deadline is subject to a $50 late fee. No teams will be allowed to sign up after the first game. Please check our league rules for more details.
Full Size Rink 185x95
*12 Games; 1-2 games per week
*Games played on Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays
*Some teams qualify for single-elimination playoffs
*Ability-specific league options.
*Full team and player stats maintained.
*Two referees provided for each game.
*Roller Rink specific Ice Court playing surface
*NHL Style Glass around The Rink
Time: All leagues have start times of 12pm to 11pm.
15 players allowed.
Player rosters must be turned in prior to the first league game. Changes will be permitted prior to the third game.
All players are required to know the Dulles SportsPlex rules. Players will not be exempt from the rules because they did not know house policies. Rules here.
Referee Complaints: All referee complaint forms need to be sent via e-mail. Included in the e-mail must be the date & time of the game, field number and the names of the two teams involved in the game. We take referee complaints very seriously. Click Here to send a complaint.
Effective October 1st, 2016
Adult League Players are required to:
- Sign the new facility participation waiver
- Upload a profile photo for your Player ID Card.
- Once profile photo is uploaded, facility staff will print your new Player ID Card.
- Player ID Card will be ready for pick-up at the front desk - if no photo has been uploaded, you will be required to do so prior to receiving new ID.
- Player ID Card cost is $20; no fee for those players currently possessing a valid facility ID.
- Players with an existing valid facility ID card are still required to sign the new participation waiver - visit the front desk for validation.
- Players are required to have his/her Player ID Card at every game.
Agreement to the terms and conditions of our new waiver is REQUIRED for facility participation.
All participants are required to sign the new online waiver.
Facility Participation Waiver
Individuals looking for a team - click the register here button, pick your night, follow the instructions, and we will find you a team.