Our staff are here to serve you. Please ask them any questions you may have.
- Pay before you play.
- Play at your own risk.
- Display good sportsmanship. Always respect players, coaches and officials.
- Absolutely no fighting or using inappropriate language.
- No drugs or alcohol permitted.
- No pets allowed.
- No gum or chewing tobacco permitted.
- Respect the arena and it's facilities.
- No spitting in facility or throwing trash on the floor. Clean up after yourself.
- Spectators: Cheer in a positive manner.
Any violation of these house rules may result in removal and/or banishment.