Registration is now open for our 2013 Summer Camps!!
- Sibling discounts available!
- Camp Info.
- Example Day
Bring your child to The Dulles Sportsplex for a week of fun this summer. If your child enjoys sports or wants to try new sports, this is the camp for you. Your child will have a week of fun, learning and playing sports that might include flag football, soccer, wiffleball, volleyball, basketball, kickball, team handball and others.
Costs for One Day:
Full Day (9am-2pm)- $50
Extended Day (8am-6pm)- $70
Costs for Full Week:
Full Day (9am-2pm)- $195
Extended Day (8am-6pm) - $310
9:30am- Soccer Instruction & Game
10:30am- Basketball Instruction & Game
11:30am- Lunch Break
1:00pm- Team Handball
2:10pm- Flag Football Instruction & Game
3:00pm- Floor Hockey Instruction & Game
3:30pm- Break & Run Down
4:00pm- Wiffle Ball
5:00pm- End of Day Check out
- Coaches 12:1 ratio to campers.
- Camps include a lunch - pizza (Mondays and Fridays only) Tuesday-chicken fingers, Wednesday-wings, Thursday-turkey sandwich or a choice of (turkey sandwiches, grilled cheese or hot dog).
- Camps include a T-shirt for each camper. - Soccer and Basketball camps are instructional, but kept fun.
- We provide hourly after care until 6pm, it is $115 per week or $8 per hour.
- Multi-Sport camp: ages 6-12 but we do accept kids that have turned 5 by January 2013.
- Play variety of sports.
- Kids are put into different age groups that rotate.
- We can place friends and siblings in the same group.